Queers of War Queers of War

welp..

I only really liked two. I mean, the were all decent enough, but only two made me laugh.
Dan Malo's was genius. I know they all contained the cock n shit, but his was really well integrated. The surprise ended besides just LOL GAY SEX, helped his cause a lot too, compared to all the super fantastic artwork. Anyways, he knows what I think of it already.
Dan Paladin was my other favorite. His artwork is always a pleasure to see, and I probably laughed the most, even though the afk-kill was predictable, but only because as a gamer, you see that scenario a lot, and it was a fun watch. Oh , and that line before the anal rape was genius, and the anal rape rebound itself was too. I didn't see it coming, was a pleasant surprise.

And with a final note, it has to go to Stampers twat drawing. It gave me shivers, well done.

Father Claus Father Claus

I like

It came out a lot better than I expected. Well actually, I had nothing to have any sort of expectations from. But it's really good, and It gave me some chuckles. I like the male voice acting, he did a great santa particularly, which added humor.
I'll also note to get a better quality mic for certain occasions.
You should be proud!

Happy Birthday SOAS Happy Birthday SOAS

Amazing!

I'm absolutely honored someone would bother. Still cracks me up, and that thread is still awesome as well. :DDD <3 thanks.

MetalDart responds:

Yay! The review I was waiting for. :D

As I said in BJ's response, someone could have told me your birthday was coming up. I had all those old flashes I made saved in a special Flash folder.

Haha, thanks for the review SOAS. Have a happy 20th birthday as well. <3

Alkie Kong 2 Alkie Kong 2

skldfjsd!!!

I AM HONORED I INFLUENCED THIS GAME IN A CRAPPY ARTISTIC WAY.

I cant believe I got lost in the first stupid task. I cant multitask. But it was still ace to play.

PsychoGoldfish responds:

I can believe it....

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

stfu!

wah wah wah, everyone is a bunch of cry babies. WTF UR mAKING FUN OF STEVE? Remember kids, NG is a site that was based on killing celebrities and clubbing seals. Dont like it, gtfo and possibly show some bobs. This game for itself as a flash, is incredidible for being made in such a short period of time. I think it's hilarious. I mean, the guy wasnt mother theresa, where honoring his death with a silly game shouldnt offend evryone, especially on this site, of all sites.
anyways, dear dr0kns. Still addicted. good shit, much icy vag luff<33

Nightmare House Nightmare House

duuuuude

that movie SO makes me wanna get high now.
Awesome shit Shawn. I finally beat it. Thanks for being my personal video game guide :D

Elfer STFU &amp;gt;:( Elfer STFU >:(